In this tutorial series, we are using “Nuvoton ISP-ICP Utility software” to program the target MCU. Download Nuvoton ISP-ICP Utility software.
Now open the Nuvoton ISP-ICP Utility software and follow the below steps.
- Select the ISP by COM port option for flashing the .hex file through COM port.
- Select the COM port from the drop down. Check device manager for the com port number.
- Choose the required controller. In this case, it is W78E052D.
- Browse and select the .hex file by clicking on Load File.
- Finally click on Update chip to flash the .hex file then press reset button from board.
Below screen shot shows the flashing status in blue color progress bar.
A popup will appear after successful flashing of hex file.